The Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board is composed of:
- Minister in charge of Public Enterprises;
- Minister in charge of Economy and Finances;
- Minister in charge of Planning;
- Minister in charge of Trade;
- Minister in charge of Transport.
The Supervisory Board is chaired by the Minister of Public Enterprises.
The Board of directors
The General Management ensures the day-to-day management of the Company and represents it in its relations with third parties. To this end, the General Management has the widest powers to act within the limits of the corporate purpose, subject however to the powers that have been expressly granted to the Supervisory Board and the Board of Directors.